Monday, April 05, 2021

Second-guessing myself

So I decided to give it a shot and sign up for full-time employment at this place. The pay is low and I figure since I don't know what I want and have no mental power to go through the whole job seeking process again, I might as well do this job first. 

It's just iffy because the manager went on and on about what's essentially loyalty; staying on for 2-3 years to gain experience, quitting hurts company morale, etc. LOL, what century are we in again? There is no loyalty to speak of. 

Being a nonreligious person, I also feel kind of uncomfortable working in a church-operated company, although it is situated in a government school. I guess I just have to be friendly but firm I want no part in the recruitment process. 

Whatever, I will give myself a year in the company and see how it goes from there. 

No comments: